Wednesday, May 16, 2012

It's Alive!

I saw Dr. B on Monday, 5/14.  My audiogram revealed that the steroids worked, my hearing has recovered to very close to my February levels.  This has really set me at ease and he suggested waiting till August still for the next MRI.   I'm good with that in light of the hearing results, its amazing how much better I feel when I know that my hearing issue is likely not AN related.

On a side note, but quite serious, my mind is on my husband who had shoulder surgery less than a week ago and just an hour after Dr. B cleared me was sent to the hospital with a pulmonary embolism.  Thanks to God and all who have been praying, he is recovering without further complications.  This obviously makes my AN a very insignificant detail at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment