Saturday, August 25, 2012

6 Months and No Growth

The title says it all.  I went for my follow-up MRI in late July and the report came back showing no growth.  Of course, I needed to verify for myself so I got a copy of the disk and sure enough....  who needs a radiologist when you have a home computer.  No need for a doc either, I have WebMD.  Seriously though, seeing it for myself gives me so much more comfort.

I've recently found a cause to participate in.  I've formed a team for the Miles for Hope walk in St. Louis on September 30th.  To my surprise, I've already raised $615.  My goal was to raise $250.  Wow, what amazing support.

On the actual AN front, my husbands medical problems have placed my focus on him.  Now that I know that my tumor is stable, my tinitus seems to have calmed down as well, or maybe I'm just getting used to it.    I don't notice the hearing loss as much either,and sometimes I have to cover my good ear to see if my bad ear is still bad....it is.  The blessing in this is when my sons alarm clock goes off and he doesn't turn it off.  I can just roll over and ignore it.

Next MRI in one year.   Heck, its already been a month since the last one.

No comments:

Post a Comment