Thursday, February 23, 2012

Post Diagnosis = Post Depression

It's been 2 weeks since I was diagnosed.  I'm feeling a little better today. The last 3 days were the roughest of all, I had a slight head cold which made me feel awful, but on top of that depression set in and I just couldn't get myself to get out of bed. I had every intention every morning to go to work, but when the time came I just couldn't do it. I lay in bed all day reading AN stories or researching doctors. Finally had enough of the self-pity and went to work today.

The first few hours were awful, still wanting to cry at the drop of a hat. I finally decided it was time that I tell my boss. I felt as if the lieing about appointments was going to catch up with me sometime, maybe it already was. What a weight that was lifted when I finally told her. She was understanding and supportive, said all the right things. I'm so glad to be working there, just hope they will be patient with me while I work through this.

I have an appointment with a 3rd doctor tomorrow. Wondering how he will view this. It's a small AN, only 5mm x 7mm. I can't understand why surgery is even being suggested. I'm determined to find answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment